Monday, October 5, 2009

Appreciation!!!

I really don't know how to start with this because I am not that good in writing. I Choose to do this because I don't want you to see my emotion. Honestly i was disappointed to learn that according to you, you did your best for me to appreciate the food. I remember i was the one who offer to have our meal together. My purpose was first, camaraderie and second i have never learned to prepare food for single consumption of a single person. I did an offer for these purely two purposes not to contest or whatsoever comes into your mind. I can't remember of a single instance that i complaint about the food because if i said i like it taste i mean it and i don't want to talk about who will spend more for do it better.

I can't think of any reason why you want to please me. Maybe for almost 2 months that we have been in one roof you still treat me as nobody... As for me i treat you as friend or even brother that is why i remind you sometimes of your review if i don't see you doing it in one day. (my apology if you take it otherwise). That is why I never think of doing extra or beyond my capacity because for me friendship and brotherhood is just being your own self.

I did not say sorry for what have transpired last week (during the time of my being silent). It never come into my mind that you guys will got affected but i tried to be civil during meals. If i get you affected of my attitude I AM SORRY! But i choose to be silent because i don't want you to get involved of my own personal problem.

Now i tell you this. Once and for all i don't like to talk about matters on food because what i want is giving and sharing! If you guys have different idea, please let me know and I'll accept it wholeheartedly....

No comments:

Post a Comment