Monday, October 5, 2009

Pacia's Shout out!


I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry."


I made mistakes in my life - remember mistake makes perfect. That is how people get along with their imperfection. Making mistakes is okay but…

I let people take advantage of me - if people take advantage of you once its their lost not yours, but if you let it twice its your fault…

I accepted less than I deserve - You did your best but your best is wasn’t good enough to the one whom you offered your best. That is how the individual differences be observed.

I’ve learned form the bad choices - Those are not bad… there is no such thing as bad choice. That was not just the right time for you to be great searcher.

There are some things I can never get back - Only time you can never get back. If you have the will to return back to where you fall and promised yourself to stand again and move on, you can get back of what you have spill in the past.

People who will never be sorry - even criminals have their own conscience… it only the matter of how they dealt with the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment