Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yearend Blog


I would like to post my year-end blog with grateful thanks to all the people who in one-way or the other made part of my life. I will be leaving out of town for holiday seasons and I planned to practice back-to-basic life during my vacation.

I would like to start with my EAC friends

Vix a.k.a Ninang : Sa’yo ako nag o-open ng aking mga little secrets. Thanks for making our secrets a secret pero ang hindi ko makalimotan ay noong mag birthday ako last January. You went out of the office under time to help me with my preparations and that was really appreciated. When we had conflict, (it was lasted 3 weeks) it was really sad but that was spice of a friendship and its over. Thank you for lending me your ears to ease my life burdens just like when I was having difficulty of accepting my health status and what was happening to my father. Thank you for having me your shoulder to lean on in times of my weakness. A word THANK YOU is not enough for a person like you who deserve a sincere gratitude. Thanks for being my ninang.

Ruchie a.k.a Pacia : Despite of you’re being maldita you were still part of my circle of friends. Kahit minsan we have conflict ideas on something maasahan ka pa rin if need arises. Napapansin ko na you are worried of not having someone to share with the rest of your life and afraid of growing old alone. Never be afraid of that. Dapat kang matakot dun sa tinatawag na sa milyon-milyon tao sa mundo wala man lang isa na nakipaglaban na makasama ka habang buhay. Yan ang dapat mo katakotan. But anyways you still have a long time to wait. Do not get tired of waiting because God will give you what you deserve in due time and if He won’t give you what you desire, He will replace it with more than you deserve.

Roxie a.k.a Marian: Thanks for the company. Hindi ko malilimotan yun atin mga kalokohan sa jeep every time sabay tayo going home after office. Yung mga


Mayeth a.k.a Duchess of Tanza : Thanks for teaching us the values of being simple. Hindi mo lang alam we learn from you so much. The way you act, the way you do thing, the way you deal with the situation conforms the principles of being simple. That is how we (everyone in the group) admire you. You did a great help specially when times of my very down moments. Thanks for the friendship…

Bing & Karen : You guys are my inspiration… I knew you were sometimes get through hard times with your relationship but you try to work it out and choose to stay together. I am not that showy in admiring you both as person but I really do. Thank you for giving me an idea to continue wishing that sometime soon there would be someone who cross my path and ask me to be partner not just in glee but also in trials and burdens. You guys are my way of believing that “there is always goldmine at the end of the rainbow”.

Dianne a.k.a Amba : Hindi ko alam kung paano ko sisimulan and mensahi ko sau dahil sa dami ng dapat ko sabihin di ko alam kung ano uunahin ko. Ganito nalang… wla kang katulad ikaw lang si Dianne.
Mam Grace: You were always there to guide me, to teach me, for advices and everything you can do to make me effective in my career at eac. Salamat gid nga madamo.

Iba’t ibang personalidad, iba’t ibang pananaw pero nagkakatugma at nagkakaisa ng dahil sa pagkakibigan. Happy Holidays and Have a great year ahead…

No comments:

Post a Comment